To be held in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, East Malaysia, the Borneo Football Cup will give amateur teams throughout AustralAsia with the opportunity to participate in a truly international tournament at a unique & amazing destination. The Borneo Football Cup will showcase Sabah as a truly remarkable tourist and sporting destination. In magnificent resorts and hotels, diverse delicious food, happening bars and clubs, sensational shopping, amazing tourism activities, great sporting facilities and lastly the friendly smiling locals, Sabah has it all.
About Borneo Cup
2020 MALAYSIA BORNEO INVITATIONAL CUP
Location : Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, East Malaysia
Categories : Male - Under 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Teams Criteria : Club, Rep, Academy and Schools
Tournament Venues : Likas Stadium & Artificial, UMS Stadium & Artificial and Penampang Stadium
BASIC TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
• 8 teams per age category being 2 Australian teams and 6 Asian teams.
• A maximum of 20 players, minimum of 14 players per squad can be registered for each category.
• All games will consist of two 22-minute halves, except Final which is 25 minutes per half.
• Each team will play a minimum of 5 games, maximum 6 games over a 3 day tournament.
• Pre-tournament warm up games and training are included in Packages provided.
For Information pack with costing and draft itinerary
click the pdf file below