To be held in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, East Malaysia, the Borneo Football Cup will give amateur teams throughout AustralAsia with the opportunity to participate in a truly international tournament at a unique & amazing destination. The Borneo Football Cup will showcase Sabah as a truly remarkable tourist and sporting destination. In magnificent resorts and hotels, diverse delicious food, happening bars and clubs, sensational shopping, amazing tourism activities, great sporting facilities and lastly the friendly smiling locals, Sabah has it all.
About Borneo Cup
2018 MALAYSIA BORNEO INVITATIONAL CUP
Location : Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, East Malaysia
Categories : Male - Under 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Teams Criteria : Club, Rep, Academy and Schools
Tournament Venues : Likas Stadium & Artificial, UMS Stadium & Artificial and Penampang Stadium
Boys Under 11s Born 2007 or after 23, 24, 25 September 2018
Boys Under 12s Born 2006 or after 25, 26, 27 September 2018
Boys Under 13s Born 2005 or after 27, 28, 29 September 2018
Boys Under 14s Born 2004 or after 30 September, 01, 02 October 2018
Boys Under 15s Born 2003 or after 02, 03, 04 October 2018
Boys Under 16s Born 2002 or after 04, 05, 06 October 2018
BASIC TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
• 8 teams per age category being 2 Australian teams and 6 Asian teams.
• A maximum of 20 players, minimum of 14 players per squad can be registered for each category.
• All games will consist of two 22-minute halves, except Final which is 25 minutes per half.
• Each team will play a minimum of 5 games, maximum 6 games over a 3 day tournament.
• Pre-tournament warm up games and training are included in Packages provided.
For Information pack with costing and draft itinerary
click the pdf file below